Terrie Reeves is a consultant, speaker, coach, and facilitator of empowerment programs, workshops, and retreats. She facilitates both online and in-person for organizations, corporate events, conferences, schools, youth groups, professional associations, non-profit organizations, and educational summits.
Below is a “shortlist” of topics that Terrie often integrates into her speaking engagements. However, she enjoys co-creating and customizing presentations to meet the needs of her audience and clients.
- Behavioral health and self-care
- Stress management and resiliency
- Mindfulness and neuroscience
- Personal and professional development and transformation
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Behavioral health and readiness to change
- Intrinsic goal setting and intentional decision making
- Overcoming barriers and institutionalizing change
- Purpose and passion alignment
- Holistic health and well-being
- The mind-body connection
- Meditation and yoga
Hear what audience members had to say about Terrie’s keynote presentation, Join the PAUSE™ – Work Wisely and Live Abundantly Click to hear attendee feedback
Empower Health America’s mission statement sums up a primary objective she integrates into all her speaking engagements.
“To transform lives, communities, organizations and the world by encouraging self-study and empowering mindful action”.
Click to read Terrie’s bio.
Click to hear what people have to say.
If you are interested in learning more about our services and solutions, please contact us.