80% of Organizational Change Efforts are Unsuccessful.
Empower Health America will help you improve your odds. Let’s have a conversation to see if our consulting services and philosophy are aligned.
We take a systems approach to change and use 8 Primary Drivers that guide our intervention strategy, 11 Key Components to champion change, and 4 Consulting Steps that support our integrated approach to change.
8 Primary Intervention Drivers
- Create a healthy culture
- Attract and retain the right people
- Develop and inspire your leaders
- Create a coaching environment
- Empower employees to thrive at work and in life
- Measure engagement and performance
- Manage cost and mitigate risk
- Reduce disruption and turnover
11 Key Components to Champion Change:
4 Step Consulting Process
Our consulting approach is collaborative and involves all stakeholders in the change process.
Step 1: Discovery and Cultural Awareness
Discovery is an important step in our consulting process. It allows us to assess:
- Consulting services a philosophy alignment
- Current state
- Desired future state
- Barriers, goals, objectives, and desired outcomes
- Organization’s readiness to change
Step 2: Assessment and Data Collection
Our process includes but is not limited to:
- Retrospective data review
- Observations and interviews
- Survey’s and assessments
Step 3: Data Review and Diagnosis
Data helps to determine:
- Current state
- Next steps
Step 4: Co-create an Action Plan
Intentional decisions are made at this point to move to action or to pause the process. Organizations have to ask themselves, do we?:
- Develop internal solutions
- Outsource solutions
- Leverage current vendor services
- Integrate Empower Health America services
- A combination of the above
- Live with the status quo and do nothing
Empowering organizations, leadership, teams, and individuals to THRIVE.
If you are interested in learning more about our services and solutions, please contact us via email.