Empowering organizations, leaders, teams, and employees to THRIVE.
Consulting – Coaching – Training – Facilitation – Program Development
Design Your Program
Customize your program to align with your needs and budget. Programming can be facilitated virtually or onsite, and our design and delivery options are flexible.
Training and Empowerment Sessions
Facilitated standalone or integrated to create a customized training program, workshop series, or retreat. Training and educational sessions are often integrated into pre-existing organizational initiatives. Our empowerment sessions and programs support personal and professional growth and development.
Invites self-reflection and discovery and encourages group interaction for individual and mutual learning.
- Finding Normalcy in High-Stress Times
- 5 P Change Model™ – Pause, Process, Plan, Pivot, and Proceed
- The Art and Science of Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation, and Stress Management
- EQ is the New IQ
- Practice Self-Care – the Quality of Your Life Depends on it
- Self-Care: Healthy Habits that Impact the Quality of Your Life
- Demystify Mindfulness – Techniques and Mainstream Application
- Engaging, Managing, and Motivating Virtual Teams
- Turn Conflict into Courageous Conversations
- The Intentional Change Process – Intrinsic Goal Setting, Barriers, Relapse, Rebound, and Sustainability
- Choose Life Balance – Not Burnout
- Stop Negative Thoughts – Rewire Your Brain
- Resiliency – Your New Superpower
- Neuroscience – Understanding the Mind-Body Connection
- Don’t Let Time Mange You – Manage It
- Lead with Confidence During Disruption and Crisis
- Develop Psychological Capital – Confidence, Hope, Optimism, and Resilience
- Team Building for Optimal Performance
- Institutionalizing Organizational Change
Below is an example of how you can customize your training program, workshop series, or retreat.
1. Train Your Brain: the quality of your mental health depends on it
- Broaden your perspective of the mind-body connection
- Identify what is causing you stress and how it impacts you and others
- Learn to reduce stress by integrating healthy strategies that will improve the quality of your mental health
“The 5 P Change Model™ makes self-regulation and decision making easier”
2. Train For Optimal Health: the quality of your life depends on it
- Broaden your perspective of well-being and self-care
- Identify where your life is out of balance and how that impacts you and others
- Learn to practice greater self-care by integrating healthy habits that will improve the quality of your life
“Choose life balance, not burnout”
3. Train For Courageous Conversation: the quality of your relationships depend on it
- Broaden your perspective of conflict and integrated resolution
- Identify your conflict management style and how conflict impacts you and others
- Learn to manage conflict by integrating healthy strategies to improve the quality of your relationships
“Choose to build bridges not walls”
4. Train For Fearless Leadership: the quality of your team’s performance depends on it
- Broaden your perspective of how leadership is impacted in high-stress times
- Identify your leadership style and its impact on you and your team
- Learn to coach in crisis by integrating key strategies to improve the quality of your team’s performance
“Choose to lead with courage, empathy and hope”
Proprietary Tools are integrated based on the sessions selected. The below tools are also used to support our coaching services.
- Train For Life™ (TFL)* Assessment
- TFL Online Platform
- 5 P Change Model™
- Ideal Being® Model
- Readiness to Change Audit
- ACTIONS Change Model
- Self-Awareness and Personal Inventory Tools
- Evidence-Based Assessments
*Train For Life™ Assessment
The Train For Life Assessment™ invites individuals to take inventory to measure life balance and stress. Additional online support is provided, giving individuals access to 15 self-guided empowerment plans, and a comprehensive TFL Empowerment Book.
*5 P Change Model™
The 5 P Change Model™ – Pause, Process, Plan, Pivot, and Proceed provides a framework that supports intentional change, and it is integrated into our consulting and supporting services. The model incorporates evidence-based theories, processes, and techniques to support the change process.
Empowerment Tool Kit is provided to each participant and contains educational information and resources to support and reinforce learning objectives.
2. Educational Handouts and Exercises
3. TFL Empowerment Tips
4. Evidence-Based Articles
5. Video Recording of Session(s)
Add On Services and Activities can be integrated to further customize programs.
- Executive Coaching
- Individual Empowerment Coaching
- Group Empowerment Coaching
- Self-Regulation and Stress Management Training
- Mindfulness Training
- Evidence-Based Assessments
- Employee Empowerment Support Program (EESP)
- Customized Engagement and Empowerment Challenges
- Meditation and Yoga Sessions
- Fitness Sessions
We assess cultural needs, develop and design program solutions, and help to create marketing and communication strategies that influence engagement. Establishing key metrics for success and employee survey support also provided. Click to watch a one-minute employee communication video
Click here to learn about Leadership and Empowerment Coaching
TERRIE REEVES, FOUNDER OF EMPOWER HEALTH AMERICA is the lead facilitator and has over 25 years of experience in organizational change, behavioral health, medical management, and employee empowerment. She is a change advocate, National Speaker, coach, and program facilitator. Terrie is one class away from completing her (MSOD) Master of Science in Organization Development from Queens University. She is a certified intrinsic coach and holds several executive assessment training certifications. Terrie is also a credentialed Yoga Alliance master level educator and offers training and certification programs in mindfulness, yoga, and integrated health and well-being. Click to learn more about Terrie
Empower Health America’s vision is to transform lives, communities, organizations, and the world by encouraging self-study and empowering mindful action.