When: Saturday, March 28th
Where: Charlotte Yoga
Time: 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Two part workshop:
2:00 – 3:15 pm – How to develop a mindfulness practice
3:15 – 4:30 pm – Yoga practice – beginners welcome
If you choose not to practice you can observe.
Click here to register.
This workshop is designed to help you move through your practice and life with greater awareness, intention and ease.
You will leave the workshop with a better understanding of:
- Yourself and how you show-up in life and on your mat
- The mind body connection in your life and yoga practice
- Brain health and mindfulness
- Stress triggers and self-regulation
- How to integrate what you have learned from the workshop into your life and practice
“You can only create in your life what you can envision in your mind.” – Terrie Elizabeth Reeves
MY PROMISE: You will leave more aware, equipped and inspired to consider new possibilities for your life and your practice.
As part of the workshop you will be invited to take a groundbreaking life inventory assessment, which invites you to examine your life across 15 dimensions. This tool allows you to view your life in a more holistic manner and will provide you with personal insights in the following areas:
- Stress triggers and challenges
- Performance and productivity
- Motivation to change
- Health and happiness
- Dimension satisfaction and importance – click to view a complete list of dimensions.
- Brain function and health
- Self-awareness and regulation
- Personal self-care
- Intrinsic motivation and intention
- Asana and the mind body connection
- Meditation and breath work
- Wake up the senses
Terrie is combining her 20 years of yoga and mindfulness experience, 10 years of research on the topic of health, happiness and readiness to change, and decades of personal and business experience to bring you this powerful workshop.
Workshop includes the workshop and the Train For Life Assessment. In addition you will also receive the below items to help you after the workshop is over.
Click here to register.
- Ongoing access to the Train For Life platform where you will find helpful online tools and dimension specific action plans
- 50 Guiding Principles – Work Wisely and Live Abundantly eBooklet
- Stress-less eBooklet – Practical advance to manage stress and build resiliency
- Join the Pause Newsletter – Tips to help you consider new possibilities for your life
- One-month free access to the Simple Habit App
- Longest running study on happiness conducted by Harvard University
Terrie Elizabeth Reeves
Empower Health America
Coach, Author and Presenter
Creator of the Train For Life® Coaching Method
Click here for bio
Have questions? treeves@EHAmerica.com